Monday, March 2, 2009

Cute Kid Rooms

I love to decorate and look at cute kid rooms! A great place to find these is at home shows, which I really like to go to! So here are a few pictures of some great rooms!
Great damask bed spread

I really like this combo of the pink and brown stripes
Creative use of an odd shape bonus room!

This is one of my favorite rooms! Simple, Black, White and Red.

Cute rustic boys room!
Creative and Fun!

I have always wanted to put a big map on my boys' wall! Isn't that cute!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Fun looking at all the different rooms...my fav was the one with the slanted ceiling and bright colors. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog and asking about the topiaries on the front porch. I bought them at Ballard Designs but before you buy them, visit this post that I did about them. If I had it to do over, I would not buy them. http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/search/label/Topiaries

    Thanks again for you comment...now I need to go visit some more of you lovely blog. :-)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails