Friday, February 27, 2009

Built in 1977

Isn't this house great! A little, ok a lot outdated, but such great bones! This is a house by me that is a short sale. I wanted to make an offer on it, but someone beat me to it! But, I did get to go inside and look at it and I feel in love. Not only with the house, but with the view! It is spectacular! So here is your tour of my dream house built in 1977.
EnJoY!

Entry

Kitchen

Formal dining room
(Beautiful ceiling and look at all the storage space!)


Office

Laundry Room/Bathroom/Mud Room

Family Room
(Don't you just love all the white molding and cabinetry)
Check out these coffered ceiling! I am in love!

Aren't those cabinets great!

Master Bedroom
(If you look carefully you can see the great view!)

Fireplace in Master:
(Yes, that is fabric on the walls! Have fun taking that down!)

Second Bathroom upstairs
(Look at those great marble floors!)


Love the molding!


Second kitchen downstairs!


I have saved the best for last! This is the awesome view you would have from the back yard! Isn't it great! View is #1 to me and the house second. I would love to look at those beautiful mountains everyday! And no houses obstructing the view! So what do you think?!



3 comments:

  1. I really love that house too, the woodwork is amazing, and all the storage!
    Thanks for getting these fun pictures. loved the house tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can see why you love it! It's huge and what a spectacular view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you can't' get it still? have hope!

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails