Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love of photography

My husband and I went to San Francisco last summer. I had never been there before, so it was a fun place to visit, especially for photographs. I love landscape & scenary pictures. So here are some of the pictures I took!

The famous Golden Gate Bridge:
Lombard Street (very cool!):These next few pictures were taken on the island were Alcatraz is! This is one of the main reasons for the vacation. I love history and really wanted to see this! These old building were fantastic!







This is just a street in San Fran, but if you notice in the background you can see Alcatraz!


We went to Monterey and on our way I saw this huge field of artichokes growing! I honestly never thought of how they grew and I thought this was pretty neat!

Sorry I can't remember the name of this stop, but this tree is around 150 years old! It just grew there all by itself on that rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails