Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Master Closet Re-Post

I joined Jen over at http://www.sanctuaryart.blogspot.com/ for her blog PaRtY. Here once again are my before and after shots of my master closet. Horrible, I know! But, I am real and I do have junk in my trunk! So here it is!
BEFORE:

AFTER:
These $1 containers work great for shoes. I have taken pic's of them all and will be putting them on the front of the boxes.

BEFORE:
AFTER:

This one is my FaVoRiTe! I put this hooks right into the wood that supports the shelf. It works great for necklaces! Then I got these fishing hook boxes at Wal-mart for $2.87. They work terrific for my rings and small earrings. The rest of my bigger earrings and some bracelets I put in a bead container on the shelf. I am loving it! I feel like I know where everything is! You could even go as far as labeling the boxes. I don't have enough (YET) so I did not feel that was necessary. Hope you like it and Happy Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. It looks great! It's so much more organized and bright! Thanks for joining in on the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this myself. My closet is awful right now because we just moved in and I just threw everything in there to get it out of the way. I keep looking at it and finding something else to do LOL

    Great job :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something so satisfying about opening a closet and seeing order instead of chaos, isn't there? If only it wasn't so hard to maintain! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an inspiration. My closets sooooooo need some organization.
    It looks great.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I really need to do a makeover on my closet, it's a mess!
    By the way, do you belong to the Utahetsy team? I'm a member and wasn't sure if you were on there or not. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails