Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am Still Here!

I am still alive!!!  I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged!  Over 3 months!  Holy Cow!   We have had a busy summer and I have just felt like a needed a huge break!
But I am back in the game now!
Awhile back I started to do my friends kids' rooms.  I am going over today to hang up this vinyl chandeleir that I finished last night.  And then I will post the rest of the pictures of her room.  For now here is how I did the hanging.

Paint, primer and rollers

Board found at Thrift store for $2!

Primed, Painted and Vinyl

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! I've missed your blog. :) Hope all is going well. We need to plan a time to get together and play again!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vinyl chandeliers! They're so fun! If Mark wouldn't kill me, I'd put one up in one of my girls' rooms (or both!). He's not very impressed with them haha :)
    I will be doing some fun Owl vinyl for baby Zoey's room - I'll post pics when her nursery is finished!

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails