Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer Sum Up

Here is a sum up of our summer!

We started out the summer being archeologists at Dinosaur Park!


We went on a hike with some great friends!

Enjoyed making the yard full of color!


Used my bead board that I had been

staring at for at least a year!


Went hunting for yards that I liked! Doesn't this one look great!


Took the kids to swimming lessons!



Did some more projects!


Went camping! Isn't this scenary just spectacular!


Got me a new 4-wheeler!


And the kids!


Got a new baby girl puppy "Princess"!

Got to see my bff's new baby girl's that she adopted!

They are from two different birth mom's! Aren't they cute!


Took the kid's boating! Z just loved it!


Saw my other BFF! Love you Jess!

Went to my brother-in-law's wedding in AZ!
Tried my first and only wedding cake!




Not too super exciting, but it was our summer! Spending quality time with family and friends is what means the most to us! We are very blessed to be able to enjoy fun time together and to be able to do fun things! We our grateful for all that we have!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like you all stayed very busy.
    I talked to my mom, and we decided we need you to come to HER house now to give her decorating ideas. She's asking me and Kell for advice but I suppose she didn't realize we've gotten most ours from YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your summer was packed with lots of fun. :) Now it's time to play with cousin Kellie!! :) Haha!!! What fun pictures you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails