Friday, September 18, 2009

Love to Look!

I love love love to look at houses! I could drive around all day doing it! Old, new, big, small! I love them all! These are just a few pictures of houses that I have taken over the last little while. I thought it would be fun to share a few!
This is a model home close to me. It is very deceiving though. It looks very small on the outside, but it is actually just over 5000 sq. ft.! I know I didn't believe it either! I love the outside. Wish I had a better picture.


This is the infamous Winchester Mansion.

This on is an old school house on Alcatraz Island. I love this picture!

I really loved this house. One of the only single "houses" I saw in San Fran.

The Saint George LDS Temple

This was a Parade of homes in St. George, Utah. I love the French Country look of the house! The inside was to DIE for!


This is one of my very favorites. The white fence just tops it off! The cream stucco, the rock, the chimney's and the black shutters! I just think everything on this house coordinates so well together!


Loved the wrap around porch on this one! Porches is a must have in my book!

This picture doesn't look like much. But trust me this is a darling house in person. Notice the porch swing on the right hand side, the window boxes on the left and the black door with the wreath on it. She always has this house decorated so cute for the holidays!
Last but not least! I love this house too! All it is missing is a front porch!

2 comments:

  1. I like to look at houses, too. But then it makes me so sad because I dwell on knowing I can't have them for my own lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Houses are my passion! I just love to drive around and look too! Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails