Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll

Happy Fall Ya'll!
I love to decorate for fall! Fall just seems like such a cozy season! And the colors just call to me! I love the warm rich colors of fall! My kids keep asking when we are going to put up the Halloween Decorations, but I can't get myself to take down my fall one's!
Here are just a few areas around the house!

Porch

Entry
Close up of the Entry


Mantel
(I dusted like a week ago I SWEAR!)


Dining room table

Cabinet in the kitchen


What is your favorite season to decorate for?

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love decorating for fall as well! Hmm - that pumpkin in your entry looks familiar! I like your ribbon on it. Mine still just has raffia on it, and it sits outside on my porch. The wind likes to knock it over since I live so close to the mountains, but alas!
    Fall is also my favorite to decorate for...Actually, Fall and Christmas. Mark says Christmas throws up all over my house. Nice, eh?
    Very cute stuff, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute decorations! Sadly, my favorite holiday to decorate will have to be Christmas, since that is the only one I have any decorations for. Yeah, need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the metal see through pumpkins this year! Yours is so cute :)

    My favorite, like everyone else (lol) is Christmas, but blogging is making it hard not to want to decorate for other holidays ;)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beverage bucket full of pumpkins and more..how fun is that ?

    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Holidays. Christmas is my favorite one to decorate for. But I also love to decorate for Halloween. But I have not done much yet for this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fall touches. I especially like the "In all things give thanks" sign.

    Christi @ A Southern Life
    http://asouthernlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails