Friday, October 23, 2009

This Ol' Door

I have this Ol' Door that I took out of a trash pile that was sitting in a neighborhood that was being developed. It is from an old shed that was on the property near to where I live.
I was driving around one day after I dropped my son off to preschool, spotted this marvalous door, jumped out of my mini van (in my pajama's mind you), picked up the door and slid it into my van and drove off!
Not to mention there were a bunch of construction guys about 100yds. away, watching the whole thing with a look of horror on their faces! I am sure they thought I was a crazed lunatic, but I don't care because I got my door!
It has been sitting on my porch for about 2 years
and now I have decided to find a new home for it.
Stay tuned for the results in a couple of days!!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks for visiting and for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails