Monday, October 26, 2009

Todays happenings!

Isn't that a great view! This wasn't today, but it was last night. Is that close enough to count for today's happenings? This was right when the sun was setting on the wasatch mountains. The mountains are my favorite view!


After the sunset I did a few things around the house and woke up bright and early 7:30am! That is bright n' early for me. Got the kids off to school and sat down and ate quite a good and healthy breakfast. Steel Cut Oats, slivered almonds and berries! It was really tasty!


Then I went to take my 3 year old to preschool, got there and noticed I was the only one there. So I went back home and checked the calendar and sure enough it was his field trip to the pumpkin patch! OOPS! Here is a picture of him and his sister at the patch! I thought it was sweet how she was putting her arm around him. Don't get those moments very often! She skipped Kindergarten today because she has had the croup!

Here is my boy with a pumpkin on his head!



Then I had a hankering to go to the thrift store. I found this adorable chair! I thought it would go so cute in my boys' room. And sure enough it did! The best part was that it only costs $2!!!

Here is the chair at their desk. This desk used to be my mom's when she was a kid. Then they passed it down to my brother. And know it is my boys'. I don't have the heart to get rid of it. I did re-do it a couple of years ago, but it has since been destroyed probably for the hundreth time in it's poor little lifetime. But I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Great chair for a great price! I love finding special things like that, how neat!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails