I was feeling a little ambitious today and
thought I would tackle a little porch project!
I am trying to keep my projects under
budget so this was done pretty cheap!
So here it goes...
I started off with 3 pumpkins of descending sizes, spray painted cream, and a pot that I already had and spray painted black.
I broke off the stems of the bottom and middle pumpkin...
Drilled a 1/2" hole the top of the bottom pumpkin, the bottom and top of the middle pumpkin,
and the bottom of the top pumpkin
Set the pumpkin's in the pot. Threaded the dowel through the pumpkin's...
Put some leaves in between them...
And the whole project cost:
-Spray paint $4
I got these cute mums for $1.22 a piece.
This chair from kitchen broke a few days ago and was on the trailer to go to the dump.
I saw it and thought that it would be cute on my porch with something on it.
I already had this pot of geraniums my mom got me for Mother's Day.
I thought it looked cute!
My mom gave me this wreath a couple of years ago
and I had the burlap in my craft room.