Sunday, January 4, 2009

This is the second closet I did, our Master Closet! What a disaster! You would think a tornado went through this place! Besides having some Christmas presents stored in here and decorations on the floor, the space was just not utilized how it should have been. And I was also hanging on to clothes that I hadn't worn in FOREVER! My husband is just glad not to trip all over my things on his way to his side of the closet!
BEFORE

AFTER


BEFOREAFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
So before my pants were haging on hangers. It didn't work that well because I couldn't see them that well and also because they were somethimes bending the hangers. I cleared out my PJ's and painting/work clothes and folded my pants and put them on these shelves. It totally works better. And now since I cleared my pants out, I have more space to hang up my shirts!

This is one of my favorite parts. I got this idea from Sid. I bought these hooks and screwed them into the wood, then hung my jewelry on them. Before I just had them in my jewelry box. This way I can totally see everything!

BEFORE

AFTER
I took all my shoes and put them
in these $1 bins from Walmart! I took pictures of them and will be putting it on the front of the bin so that you know shoe is in what bin.



1 comment:

  1. Way to be Shine! It looks so good. Now I need some of your motivation lol

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails