Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Part I of Avery's Room Makeover

This is a stool that my daughter uses to get up into her bed because it is quite high. It started out as a simple wooden box that my neighbor gave to me. I covered it with 1' thick foam and then in this red vinyl. I have decided to change her room to pink, black and green and so the stool too must change! Here is the
BEFORE:

Stool without the pom-pom trim
Stool complete with trim
AFTER:


This after complete with the pink stripes and green and pink toile will make the perfect addition to her "new" girly room.
I just used my nail gun to staple the fabric on. And a glue gun to put the trim on. This whole project took about 1 1/2 hrs.
Stay tuned for more updates on the make over. In a couple of days I will be showing you the molding on the walls that we are doing and also a re-do of a chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails