Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun Witch

My daughter wanted to be a witch this Halloween .  I thought I knew what I was going to do until I couldn't find the toile skirt I had made last year.  So I had these cute petti skirts, that I sell, and decided to use  this cute pink and black one. 
Then I looked at some outfits on the internet and this is what we came up with:
I had a plain black hat in my halloween stuff.  We took some toile, ribbon, and a flower and hot glued them on.  Then I got online and watched a tutorail on how to make spiders out of pipe cleaners.  We made a cute one and glued it on to a black ribbon and then glued it on to the top of her hat so that it would hang down.  She had on a black shirt with a skull made out of rhinestones that we ironed on, her petti skirt and her cape that we made.  All in all I think that it turned out pretty cute for a last minute project!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails