Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

I had the itch to go to the thrift store the other day and this is just one of the great items I found!  We have had our table set for 10 years now and it is getting quite worn out!!  I can't yet justify buying a nice new one that I would want because I know my kids are too young still!  One of the chairs broke and my card table chair was just not looking the best sitting at the table.  So I saw this sturdy, all wood chair and decided it would make a great addition to our table set.


I primed it and then spray painted it black.  Very Easy! I have not yet covered the seat cushion.  I need to  decided on a fabric.  I also painted my table white.  It used to be black and I just needed a change.  My island is cream with a brown glaze on it and the bar stools are black.  I thought it would fun to do the same to the table.  I still need to find another chair similar to the one I just found so that I can have one at the other end of the table.  Guess I will have to go shopping some more!

1 comment:

  1. Nice chair makeover! I like to see different mix and match dining chairs all painted the same color.

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails