Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Sunshine Award!!!

Blayne Beacham from This Photographer's Life awarded me the Sunshine Award! 

Here are the rules:

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

Put the logo on your blog or within a blog post

Pass the award on to 12 bloggers

Link the nominees in your post

Let the nominees they have recieved this award by commenting on their post

Share the love and link to the person who sent you this award

Now I am going to choose a few people to share this award with...










4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention along with all these fabulous blogs! So nice of you to think of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I am in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you! So great to be included with such great blogs! You have made me smile.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for thinking of me and including me with all these awesome blogs! :) PS I like the new look...very cute! ~Krista

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails