Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

The blogging world has been quite fun for me!  I have met a lot of fun people and have been very inspired by all of the "Beautiful Blogs"! 
This afternoon I was very excited to see that I had an award from Krista at The Gathering Place! 
Thank you Krista! 
 I will follow her lead and pass this on...


Rubies Place
The Pleated Poppy
From my Feathered Nest
Room to Inspire

And tell you something's that you don't know about me!
1.  I "LOVE" to sleep!  (Don't we all) 
 I am not a nice person when I get woke up early or
don't get my full 8 hours!

2.  I love to exercise!  It keeps me mentally stable!


3.  My favorite food that I eat every single day is Salsa! 
 I am not so sure it is even considered a food.  Maybe a condiment! 
Besides eating it with tortilla chips, which I do, I eat it with eggs, avocado's cut up, by itself with a spoon, on a salad, etc...  I LOVE it!


4. I was on a Jump Rope team as a kid! 
We would travel around and perform at Basketball games and competitions.  It was a lot of fun!  I can even still do most of it!
 
5.  I love Egyptian history!  I would love to go to Egypt someday and learn more about it and take some neat tours!


6.  I am a "Tomboy" at heart. 
I "hate" to get ready, love to work hard outside,
& don't mind getting dirty. 


7.  I am a little accident prone!  I have had stitches 5 times, broke my left arm, broke my right foot, broke my tailbone 3 times giving birth, hyperextended my left knee, tore and had my ACL reconstruted on my right knee, and had a stress fracture in my left foot!



Hopefully that was not too informative!  Maybe more than ya'll wanted to know! 
Now go ahead and pass your award on! 
And always remember to...
 "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!
~ Theodore Roosevelt

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and finding me because you have a FABULOUS blog!
    I used to live in Utah years ago...miss it!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU so very much for passing this award on to me. How incredibly kind and it has absolutely made my day!! I loved reading your 7 things about you (wow - all those injuries you have had, yikes!!). I wish I shared your passion for exercise...but I do share your passion for salsa:) I am loving your blog and still think your little Avery's bedroom is one of the BEST bedrooms I have ever seen:) Thanks so much again for this gorgeous award, it may take me a few days to get my 7 things together. I hope you have the loveliest day! ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine I totally eat salsa with EVERYTHING too! I also eat it plain! How funny is that???

    ReplyDelete

Sunshine Design Friends said:

Related Posts with Thumbnails