The nice warm sunny weather today put me in a spring cleaning mood today. Until it started raining, hailing, and snowing. And now that is why I am sitting here, doing this.
Here is what I got done today...}
1. Cleaned the top of the kitchen cabinets with Murphy's Oil. This is great for getting that greasy substance off that seems to accumulate over time.
2. Washed down the cabinets
3. Moved the fridge and cleaned behind it (Gross)
4. Dusted the blinds in the Kitchen windows
5. Cleaned the windows and the tracks
6. Washed the curtains, dried and re-hung the curtains
7. Changed the rug under the kitchen table
8. Put a new table setting on the table
I know these last couple are not spring cleaning, but my feet are hurting really bad right now and these are counting on my list!
Things left to do:
1. Revamp the craft room
2. Go through kids' closets
3. Finish Master Bedroom (Molding, wallpaper)
4. Spray Paint Chandeleir for Craft Room
5. Put up Spring Decor
6. Replace air filter for house in basement
7. Power wash the house and patio
8. Get Patio Furniture
9. Plant Pots
10. Get wood and make boxes for garden
11. Cut down perrineals in yard. (Didn't do it in the fall! Oops!)
12. Have a garage sale
13. Clean out the Garage
14. Repaint some of the baseboards
Are you spring cleaning??